Re: CDS contact at Library of Congress Stephen Clark 13 Jun 2007 14:47 UTC

Frank had a good suggestion in contacting Linda Jarmy at CDS.  I worked
with CDS through Linda for several years.  She was a tremendous help.
Unfortunately, Linda left LC more than six months ago.

Stephen Clark

--
Stephen Clark
Acquisitions Librarian