Re: Cataloger's desktop Patricia Pettijohn 13 Jun 2007 17:10 UTC

We were recently able to successfully set up a trial of Cataloger's
Desktop using the generic LC e-mail information.  We have decided not to
go with this product.  I would be grateful to hear from those who
elected to use this product, and why.  Thanks so much,

The contact information used to set up our trial is below

Email: desktop-info@loc.gov
Phone: 800-255-3666 (within the US)
       202-707-6100 (outside the US)
Fax: 202-707-1334
Web: http://www.loc.gov/cds/desktop

Patricia Pettijohn
Head, Collection & Technical Services
Nelson Poynter Memorial Library
University of South Florida St. Petersburg
140 7th Ave. South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
727-873-4407
ppettijohn@nelson.usf.edu

" I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day,
the dark sacred night
And I think to myself: what a wonderful world. "

Louis Armstrong