Re: Spanish language popular magazines - suggestions Pamela Contakos 05 Jul 2007 15:58 UTC

We subscribe to El Pais Semanal. It's pretty straightforward in terms of numbering and would bind easily.

We also subscribe to Puerta del Sol for language learning. It's a little magazine that comes with an audio CD.

--
Pamela Contakos
Electronic Resources Management Librarian & Head of Technical Services