Re: Discontinued Hard-Copy Versions of Serials Rick Anderson 24 Jul 2007 22:05 UTC

It also seems to me that the issue of "publication" is independent of
the format question.  Online publication is still publication by any
meaningful definition of the term, and to call a serial "ceased" because
it's no longer published in print (even though issues are still being
published online) strikes me as crazy.

---
Rick Anderson
Dir. of Resource Acquisition