Re: Discussion lists for e-journal management systems? Amy Schleigh 25 Jul 2007 18:38 UTC

I haven't seen a general list devoted specifically to the discussion of
the various brands of e-journal management tools, but I have seen the
issue raised on many different lists (e.g. ERIL-L, SERIALST, SYSLIB-L,
Web4Lib).

There is a list specific to Serials Solutions:
https://listserv.tamu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=SERIALSSOLUTIONSUSERS

I also just came across a wiki from a UK & Ireland Serials Solutions
users group: http://ssusers.wetpaint.com/?t=anon
It's only about a month old, it looks like, so limited content available
at this point.

And an SFX users discussion list:
http://www.elu-na.org/lists.asp#sfx

Amy Schleigh
Information Technology/Electronic Resources Librarian
Mahoney Library
College of Saint Elizabeth
2 Convent Road
Morristown, NJ 07960