Re: WT Cox Sarah D. Tusa 26 Jul 2007 19:49 UTC

I would be interested in seeing any responses to this query.  W.T. Cox
has been trying to solicit our journals business.

Thanks,
Sarah Tusa
Lamar University
Beaumont, TX

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Arrigo, Paul
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 11:06 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] WT Cox

Hello,

I am the Library Director at Lee College, a community college library in
Baytown Texas. We are in the process of evaluating bids for our
subscription service. Are there any institutions out there similar to us
(Student FTE 3,700 and 316 serial titles) who would like to share their
experience with WT Cox Subscription service?  How would you rank their
serial performance?

How good is CoxNet?  Is it user friendly?  Do you get regular reports
from WT Cox etc..?

Please respond to me not the list.

Thanks!

Sincerely,