Re: ICIS Chemical Business Linda Pitts 27 Jul 2007 17:53 UTC

Hi Sarah,

I'm not cataloging ICIS Chemical Business, but we do subscribe to ICIS
Chemical Business Americas in print and electronic.  We only get the
electronic version of ICIS Chemical Business; there's an OCLC record for
it (#67767526), but like you, I couldn't find any record for the print.

But in any case, ICIS Chemical Business Americas is still being published;
we checked in v.272 no.3 (July 16, 2007) of the print version on July
24th.  So perhaps your vendor is just sending you the wrong publication.

We don't subscribe to ICIS Chemical Business Europe, Middle East, Asia, so
I can't really tell you anything about that title.  The OCLC record
(#63199174) is still open, for what that's worth.

Good luck with this!

--Linda

                             Linda M. Pitts
             Assistant Head, Serials Cataloging, UW Libraries

Serials Cataloging Section              e-mail: lmpitts@u.washington.edu
University of Washington Libraries      v-mail: (206)685-3979
Box 352900                              fax:    (206)543-0854
Seattle, WA 98195-2900