Re: Curriculum for a course on Electronic Resources or ER Librarianship? Toni Fortini 02 Aug 2007 15:57 UTC

Hi Amy:

Southern Connecticut State University offers a course in their MLS
program. Here's a description from their website (bannerweb.southernct.edu):

Management of Electronic Resources and Services (ILS 642): Management
and operation of electronic information resources and services in
library and information centers. Selection and integrating system
options; finance and budget; staff and end-user training; search
strategies; database publishers and vendors; hardware/software;
measurement/evaluation and future planning. Scheduled irregularly.
Formerly LSI 662. 3 credits.

Best,
Toni

Toni Fortini