Re: Managing free access journals Monica 02 Aug 2007 18:10 UTC

Using a third party service like Serials Solutions (that's my library's
vendor)  seems the only logical way to go because of the issue of
maintenance. Kudos to Buddy for getting user feedback to improve the
Serials Solutions knowledge base.