Re: [Fwd: FW: [SERIALST] Curriculum for a course on Electronic Resources or ER Librarianship?] Michael Bradford 08 Aug 2007 20:24 UTC

Shelly,

Thank you for your interest.  The title of the book from Haworth is
called: "Electronic Resources Librarianship and Management of Digital
Information."  It underwent a slight change since the project was
launched.

The name of the chapter that my colleagues at Notre Dame and I
collaborated on is entitled: "Education and Electronic Resources (ER)
Librarianship: How Library School Programs are Meeting the Needs of the
ER Librarian Position."

Haworth is aiming for a winter 2007/2008 publishing date and the
chapters of the book will also be published in Collection Management v.
32.

Regards,
Michael Bradford