Re: Ebsco with Serials Solutions Barbara Pope 13 Aug 2007 14:53 UTC

The only hope I seem to have of keeping up with the new electronic
titles is to check our renewal list and go through them one by one
checking to make sure they are set up and working.  If not, I call each
publisher and get them our information and add the title to our Serials
Solutions profile.  I see it in the A to Z List within 24 hours and in
our catalog with the next data upload from Serials Solutions.  I use
EBSCO as my journal vendor and have heard of the Registration Tracker,
but no one bothered to explain how it works or what to do with it.  How
can it help me?

Barbara Pope, MALS
Reference/Periodicals Librarian
Axe Library