Re: Chronicle of Higher Ed-- online archive? Susan Davis 17 Aug 2007 18:05 UTC

I did clarify with the Chronicle that there is no perpetual access with the
license. If you cancel, you lose access to everything on the site.  Not
what we wanted to hear.

Therefore we are maintaining our microfilm subscription.

Susan

Susan Davis
Head, Electronic Periodicals Management Department
University at Buffalo (SUNY)
134 Lockwood Library
Buffalo, NY  14260-2210
(716) 645-2784
(716) 645-5955 fax
unlsdb@buffalo.edu

***Please consider the environment before printing this email****

--On Friday, August 17, 2007 10:45 AM -0500 Patricia Thompson