PTPL 2007 ANNUAL Meeting---Skills For 21 st Century Technical Services: What Are They Teaching? What Do We Need? Mykie Howard 25 Sep 2007 19:28 UTC

The registration deadline has been extended to this Friday, September 28th.
We need to give our final numbers to the caterer by COB Friday.

Hope you all can come,
Mykie
PTPL Chair

  _____

From: Mykie Howard [mailto:my.howard@moreheadstate.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 10:34 AM
To: 'SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum'; 'NASIG-L'
Subject: PTPL 2007 ANNUAL Meeting---Skills For 21 st Century Technical
Services: What Are They Teaching? What Do We Need?

Skills For 21st Century Technical Services

What Are They Teaching?
What Do We Need?

Potomac Technical Processing Librarians (PTPL)

83rd  Annual Meeting, Friday, October 5, 2007

Virginia Historical Society
428 North Boulevard
Richmond, VA

9:00 am-3:00 pm

http://www.lib.virginia.edu/ptpl/2007mtg.html

Earlybird registration deadline=Sept. 12th.
Regular Registration deadline= Sept. 21st

Mykie Howard
Serials Librarian
Morehead State University
Camden-Carroll Library