Re: Mistakenly closed serial record? [on OCLC] Fogler, Patricia A CIV USAF AETC AUL/LTSC 10 Sep 2007 12:24 UTC

Thanks for checking and re-opening.  Yes, I wondered too about that latest issue consulted date.    Much appreciated.

I'm wondering now about the formatting of the numbering in the
362 ‡a 1:1 (Feb. 1991)-  and
500 ‡a Latest issue consulted: 3:8 (Aug. 1998).

We've recently been going over the new CONSER standard record and while I recall the new direction to transcribe the months as found or abbreviate, I don't recall anything about leaving out the labels (vol, no., etc.) entirely.   Is that something new?

Patricia Fogler, Catalog Librarian
Muir S. Fairchild Research Information Center
600 Chennault Circle, Maxwell AFB, AL 36112
(334) 953-2135  patricia.fogler@maxwell.af.mil
https://catalog.au.af.mil
http://www.au.af.mil/au/aul/lane.htm