Re: cancelled electronic resources and the A-Z list Susan Anderson 24 Sep 2007 16:48 UTC

Jeanne

    We remove our canceled titles from our A-Z list as soon as
possible.  We also try to add all of our electronic titles to our OPAC.
When titles are canceled, we add a closed date to the title in the OPAC.

Sue

--
Sue Anderson
Acquisitions and Electronic Resources Librarian