Re: please help - brief question Barbara Pope 16 Oct 2007 18:41 UTC

I went to University of Missouri-Columbia in 1994-1995 and there was no
course in serials.  Since then, they have changed the department name,
some of the coursework, but still do not have a serials course.  They do
have a course in digital libraries, though.

Barbara Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian
Axe Librarian
Pittsburg State University