Re: Choice--Web XI Beth Guay 26 Oct 2007 21:44 UTC

Kim, Martha, Barbara,

I had just worked on this title earlier this week and updated the OCLC
record, but I was focused on the fact that the combined issue was no
longer combined and not on the fact that the special issue  "Web" was
officially dropped  ... so thanks for the timely alert!  I've gone back
to OCLC & updated the supplement note about the "Web" issue.

Beth

Beth Guay
Monographs/Continuing Resources Cataloger
McKeldin Library, University of Maryland
College Park, Maryland 20742

(301) 405-9339
fax (301) 314-9971
baguay@umd.edu