Re: Daily check ins Rachel Hawes 04 Oct 2007 16:49 UTC

A student checks-in the newspapers daily.  Generally, we do not claim
the newspaper unless we have stopped receiving a subscription.  We have
patrons that will come in and ask for certain issues, so we need to know
if it has arrived or when it is expected.