Re: Electronic Resources & Lib rar ies 2008 – Reg istration Open Karen Tschanz 12 Oct 2007 16:57 UTC

Great, We will watch for an announcement that the program has been posted. kst

>>> Elizabeth Winter <elizabeth.winter@LIBRARY.GATECH.EDU> 10/12/2007 11:49 AM >>>
Hi, Karen--

A call has gone out and we are getting some great programs.  The call
deadline is Nov. 1, and we will start posting the programs after that,
which should give people plenty of time to decide and still receive the
early registration rates.

Thanks for your interest,
Elizabeth