Re: Serials check in? Koller, Rita 20 Nov 2007 14:19 UTC

Chandra,

This sounds intriguing. I would like to know more about how you are
entering the e-journals into voyager. Also, are you including all Muse
and Jstor titles too? What would you say how many hours is the data
entry?
Do you make out a cheat sheet listing step by step directions?

Our serials department is very small. I have one student for 8 hours a
week
Who is assigned to do this, staff or student help?

Rita

PS: This would be a good program for NASIG.

Rita M. Koller
Serials, Government Documents and
Reference Librarian
Lake Forest College