Re: SAGE and Hindawi announce landmark open access agreement Mukherjee, Mithu 21 Nov 2007 09:37 UTC

Dear Cynthia,

As you suggest below, the content published by SAGE-Hindawi Access to
Research will be fully OA, in other words all SAGE-Hindawi journal
articles will be made freely available online via the Hindawi platform,
funded by author charges.

The fees you refer to are for subscribers receiving print issues of
Hindawi's own journals. Please note that the SAGE-Hindawi journals will
be available online only, and no subscription charges apply.

We have created some FAQ's on the new agreement which aim to clarify how
SAGE and Hindawi will be working together on this initiative:
http://www.sage-hindawi.com/faq.aspx

Please feel free to contact me should you require further information.

With all best wishes,

Mithu Mukherjee
PR Manager
SAGE