Re: JSTOR, MUSE Reliability? Stokes, Judith 29 Nov 2007 19:22 UTC

Never! JSTOR and Project Muse are our most reliable services. Perhaps
you did not have this JSTOR contact info for the public library
collections?  --

JSTOR Domestic Library Relations

149 Fifth Avenue, 8th Floor

New York, New York 10010