Re: Serials check in? Romo, Oralia 08 Nov 2007 19:35 UTC

I say by the time you find your are missing an issue, it may be to late
claim or out of stock.

Orie

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Kristina Edwards
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 1:28 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Serials check in?

I have to say, this idea kind of scares me.  Depending on users to let
you know when you haven't received issues can be risky especially for
delayed titles or titles that just don't get use that much.  You would
be paying for stuff that you don't necessarily ever receive. I wish you
all the best with this, let me know if this works for you guys.

Kristina