Re: e-Books and ILL Karen Tschanz 04 Dec 2007 18:04 UTC

We are also interested in this, and will appreciate your summary of responses. kst

Karen S. Tschanz,  M.L.S., M.B.A., M.S.O.D.
Asst. Prof./Chair, Content Management
Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D., Library, AB-241
Medical College of Georgia
1451 Laney-Walker Boulevard
Augusta, GA 30912
Phone: (706) 721-9912
Fax: (706) 721-6006
E-mail: ktschanz@mail.mcg.edu

>>> "Edwards, Mary" <meedwards@AII.EDU> 12/04/2007 10:08 AM >>>
Carmel,

I would be interested in hearing responses.  Please post to list.

Kind Regards,

Mary E. Edwards
Director of Library Services
The Art Institute of California - Los Angeles
Argosy University
2900 31st Street
Santa Monica, CA  90405
310-314-6154 (tel.)