Re: Change of title: Times Higher Education Supplement Steven C Shadle 23 Jan 2008 20:45 UTC

I would consider dropping of the word 'supplement' to be the dropping of a resource type word and covered as a minor change in AACR2 21.2C2b)ix)

Steve Shadle/Serials Access Librarian  *****  shadle@u.washington.edu
University of Washington Libraries      ***     Phone: (206) 685-3983
Seattle, WA 98195-2900                   *        Fax: (206) 543-0854