Re: Change of title: Times Higher Education Supplement Steven C Shadle 24 Jan 2008 01:09 UTC

When the original poster forwarded the reply from the publisher, I was assuming the phrase "we have been told" was referring to the UK ISSN Center (but I may be wrong here).  Thank you Regina for checking.

Steve Shadle/Serials Access Librarian  *****  shadle@u.washington.edu
University of Washington Libraries      ***     Phone: (206) 685-3983
Seattle, WA 98195-2900                   *        Fax: (206) 543-0854