Re: Journals without wrappers? Peter Picerno 28 Jan 2008 21:19 UTC

I think that the wrapperless journals would be a good idea so long as
the label can stay affixed (maybe permanently in a place designed for it
so as not to interfere with other printed matter). Often one needs the
numbers on the label for online activation, claims, etc., and it's
always iffy to try to chase down wrappers to find the needed information.

Peter Picerno

Peter V. Picerno
Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian
Asst. Head of Resource Development
Green Library
Florida International University
11200 SW 8th Street