Re: Supplement titled Canadian Journal of Public Health and Applied Physiology, Nutrition, an Crank, Richard L 03 Jan 2008 18:12 UTC

I don't have the item in hand, but we checked something in at our record
for the latter title on Dec. 17 as "v. 32, supp. 2E (2007)" so I assume
one of the staff I supervise found that somewhere on or in it.  Our bib
records indicate a title change from the 1st title to the 2nd w/ 2006,
though I don't know why they would include both titles on a 2007
supplement.

Rich Crank
Serial Records Team Leader, Acquisitions/Serials Dept.
University of Kansas Libraries
(785) 864-8944
rcrank@ku.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Amy Shipley
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 11:12 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Supplement titled Canadian Journal of Public
Health and Applied Physiology, Nutrition, an

We got this as well, I'm not sure what we're going to do about it yet.
Have you heard from anyone else?

thanks!

Amy Shipley
Mesa State College
Tomlinson Library
1200 College Place
Grand Junction, CO 81501
email:ashipley@mesastate.edu
voice:(970)248-1430        fax:(970)248-1930

>>> Barbara Pope <bpope@PITTSTATE.EDU> 1/2/2008 3:01 PM >>>
Hi, everyone.  Welcome back.  I hope everyone had a good break.

Has anyone seen this issue titled  Canadian Journal of Public Health and
Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism?  It appears to a jointly
issued supplement.  I checked Worldcat, and currently, there does not
seem to be a title change.  On the spine and inside, both titles and
issns are listed separately.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Barbara Pope, MALS