Re: E-journal usage statistics query Peter Picerno 10 Jan 2008 14:46 UTC

Hello Sharon --

The types of statistics which would be useful are: number of searches,
number of downloads, number of 'hits' per title. The format should be
able to be massaged to work in MSExcel or other common formats. There is
an industry standard which exists called "Counter" -- you can find
information about it at: http://www.projectcounter.org/appendix_a.html
I'm sure others on this list will have many other ideas to contribute as
well!

Good luck!

Peter Picerno

--
Peter V. Picerno
Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian