Re: What works in teaching and learning re-numbering Steven C Shadle 16 Jan 2008 18:44 UTC

CCM 8.7.1.

Changes in the system of numbering that do not go back to no. 1

If a publisher changes the system of numbering in some way, without beginning again with “no.1" or its equivalent, do not change the numbering in field 362 (or 500), but make a note when considered important, in field 515.

So for this title, something like:

515  Issues for Nov. 2007- numbered: v. 4, issue 4-

Steve Shadle/Serials Access Librarian  *****  shadle@u.washington.edu
University of Washington Libraries      ***     Phone: (206) 685-3983
Seattle, WA 98195-2900                   *        Fax: (206) 543-0854