Parnassus: poetry in review Beverly Geckle 17 Jan 2008 19:34 UTC

"Parnassus: poetry in review" has not ceased per the publisher (see below.)
Could someone re-open the OCLC record #2142037?

Thanks,
Beverly
---
Beverly Geckle
Collection Management Librarian
Government Documents & Serials
Middle Tennessee State University
P.O. Box 13
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
bgeckle@mtsu.edu
615-904-8519

From:              Parnassus <parnew@aol.com>
Subject:            Re: Parnassus in Poetry
Date sent:          Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:11:14 -0500
To:                nmatson@ulibnet.mtsu.edu

Dear Ms. Matson,

Thanks for inquiring about the status of Parnassus:
Poetry in Review.
The journal was about to go under, but at the eleventh
hour a
benefactor stepped forward and offered us enough
support to keep us
going for at least two more years.

Our next issue, Vol. 30 Nos. 1 & 2, will be out in March.
No
publication date has been set for the following issue, but
we should
have a clearer idea of our schedule by spring.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Best wishes,
Ben Downing, Co-Editor