Re: NISO Issues Best Practices for Shared E-Resource Understanding (SERU) Daisy Waters 10 Feb 2008 21:06 UTC

Thank you to those who are working to make SERU happen! This creative
approach promises to benefit librarians and publishers in reducing the
labor-intensive process of license negotiations.

--Daisy
Daisy P. Waters
Assistant Librarian for E-Resources
Electronic Periodicals Management Department
University Libraries, 134 Lockwood Library
Buffalo, NY 14260-2210
p. 716-645-2784
f.  716-645-5955
e-mail: dpwaters@buffalo.edu

--On Friday, February 08, 2008, 8:08 AM -0600 Joanne Romano