Re: The New Times "Hoboe Bpemr" Gurevich, Konstantin 18 Feb 2008 18:11 UTC

  Novoe vremia is the transliteration of Новое время, which means exactly the New Times, so it's a parallel title. I think this publication went online only after 2006. Hope this helps.

Konstantin Gurevich
Acting Head
Catalog and Metadata Management
Rush Rhees Library
University of Rochester
Rochester, NY 14627-9452
(585) 275-9452
kgurevich@library.rochester.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Simonsen, Lindsay
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 11:53 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] The New Times "Hoboe Bpemr"

Does anyone know if this is a title change?  We have previously received "The New Times - Novoe Vremia", which stopped publication in Sept 2006.  A person who knows Russian said that Hoboe Bpemr is the English lettering for Novoe Vremia.

Thanks!

Lindsay Simonsen
Library Services Assistant
Periodicals Department