Re: Backmed and Backserv? Feustel, Carol (feustecs) 26 Mar 2008 19:36 UTC

I had the same problem.  I reported it to our Swets rep (Swets sponsors
the site), who forwarded my message to the responsible person.
Hopefully it will be back to its usual self soon.

Carol

Carol S. Feustel
Health Sciences Library Journals Dept.
Univ. Cincinnati
121 Wherry
3225 Eden Ave / Box 670561
Cincinnati, OH 45267-0561

P: 513-558-0179
F: 513-558-0472

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Lucy Wrightington
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 10:12 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Backmed and Backserv?

Does anyone know what is going on with these 2 listservs for obtaining
missing issues?
Our staff person trying to post a message today is getting a delivery
error
about the service no longer
working since 2006. Not true, she just posted successfully yesterday.
Thanks for any information.

Lucy Wrightington, Senior Librarian
Dickerman Library
Wadsworth Center, N.Y. State Dept. of Health
Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY 12201

phone: (518) 474-6168
fax:        (518) 474-3933

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally
privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It is
intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not
distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you
for your cooperation.