Re: Blackwell-Wiley problem Westfall, Micheline 10 Mar 2008 15:44 UTC

We are having the same problem and our reps have also been trying to get
our invoice to us asap.  We have been waiting months for it.

Micheline

Micheline Westfall
Serials Coordinator/Associate Professor
University of Tennessee Libraries
1015 Volunteer Blvd.
Knoxville, TN  37996-1000

865.974.9489 (voice)   865.974.0551 (fax)
mwestfal@utk.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Borchert, Carol Ann
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 9:12 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Blackwell-Wiley problem

Apparently, even in cases where Blackwell has not generated an invoice,
Blackwell is cutting off access to titles not in the collections due to
lack of payment of the invoices that the customers don't have.  Our
sales rep is tearing her hair out trying to fix this for us, too, but it
is out of her hands.  She requested IALs for us weeks ago, and we still
don't have them.

Carol Ann