Re: Library of Congress Information Bulletin Skwor, Jeanette 21 Mar 2008 14:05 UTC

I agree.  There was a delay earlier in 2007, but since July (when we got the March issue), they've been coming regularly.

Jeanette L. Skwor
Serials Dept., Cofrin Library
University of WI-Green Bay
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI  54311-7003

"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries."
                              Anne Herbert, The Whole Earth Catalog

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Dietsch.Barbara@EPA.GOV
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 7:38 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Library of Congress Information Bulletin

It might just be running late as I just got my issue last month.

Barb

barb dietsch | serials coordinator
epa library | unc contract staff
109 alexander drive | mail code c267-01
research triangle park, nc 27711
phone: 919.541.0726
fax: 919.541.1405
dietsch.barbara@epa.gov

             Monica Berger
             <mbbklyn@GMAIL.C
             Sent by:                 SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
             "SERIALST:                                              cc
             Serials in
             Libraries                                          Subject
             Discussion               [SERIALST] Library of Congress
             Forum"                   Information Bulletin
             <SERIALST@list.u
             vm.edu>

             03/20/2008 06:40
             PM

              Please respond
                "SERIALST:
                Serials in
                Libraries
                Discussion
                  Forum"
             <SERIALST@list.u
                 vm.edu>

Does anyone know if the Library of Congress Information Bulletin has ceased publication? It hasn't been issued since Nov. 2007 and seems to have been steadily issued in the past.

Monica Berger
NYCCT College of Technology, CUNY