Re: Ingentaconnect problems? Toni Fortini 23 Apr 2008 18:50 UTC

Again, I've had the opposite experience: I've asked EBSCO for assistance
with Ingenta registrations (when I started working here in 2006), and it
ended up being a lot easier, simpler, and faster to use Ingenta's site
myself.

I was told that EBSCO would specifically assist with Ingenta
registrations (as it says on the support.ebsco.com site), but it turned
out to be a lot more trouble and a delayed process: they told me the
title was registered when it wasn't, and since 2006 I've done them myself.

-Toni

Toni Fortini
Online Access Assistance Coordinator
Bailey/Howe Library