Re: peer-reviewed journals Sarah D. Tusa 24 Apr 2008 13:41 UTC

Thanks for verifying my search tactics!!

Sarah Tusa, Associate Professor
Coordinator of Collection Development & Acquisitions
Mary & John Gray Library, Lamar University
PO Box 10021
Beaumont, TX  77710-0021

Ph:   409/880-8125
Fax: 409/880-8225
-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Hoyte, Daniel
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 5:46 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] peer-reviewed journals

This was a very "down and dirty" search on Ulrich's:

Status = active
Features = Refereed
All other fields = empty/blank
Total Refereed = 24,217

Status = active
Features = Refereed
Search on = Media = print andnot
Search on = Media = online
All other fields = empty/blank
Total Print only = 8373

Daniel Hoyte
Electronic Resources Technician
Chapman University Leatherby Libraries
(714) 532-7745
hoyte@chapman.edu
AIM/Yahoo IM: chaphoyte

Q: what's tiny and yellow and very, very, dangerous?
A: a canary with the super-user password.