Re: Posters in periodicals sydna bryant 02 Apr 2008 19:35 UTC

I take them out and give them to the Reference Librarian who is in charge of
our monthly themed display.  Sometimes she can use them.

Sydna Bryant
Serials
Dunagan Library
UTPB
Odessa TX

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Hilleshiem, Jodi
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 1:05 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Posters in periodicals

Just out of curiosity........when a magazine/journal comes with a poster
included within the pages (eg. March issue of English Journal), do you leave
it in, or take it out?  We have always just left them in, but I'm wondering
if some of them would serve a better purpose by being removed--especially
the ones in education-related periodicals.  Any opinions, procedures
welcome.  Thanks!

(I'm sorry if this isn't an appropriate topic for SERIALST; I just recently
joined.)

Jodi Hilleshiem
Assistant Director of Library Services
Henderson-Wilder Library