Re: peer-reviewed journals Joanne Doucette 26 Apr 2008 22:49 UTC

Hi Sarah,

My experience in checking for status of peer-review of a journal for  faculty
publications is that EBSCOnet in not comprehensive or accurate.   Stick with
Ulrich and don't waste your time.

Joanne Doucette
Head of Collections and Technical/Access Services
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Boston, MA

In a message dated 4/24/2008 10:37:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Sarah.Tusa@LAMAR.EDU writes:

Thanks,  Connie!

I got the information from Ulrich's finally.  I was trying  to get it in
a hurry the first time because I had a meeting to go to, but  when I came
back, I had more time to play with the advanced search.   However, it
would be interesting to see if the EBSCO's periodicals  directory has the
same figures.  I thought I could get to their online  periodicals
directory via our EBSCONet login, but I'll look  again.

Sarah Tusa, Associate Professor
Coordinator of Collection  Development & Acquisitions
Mary & John Gray Library, Lamar  University
PO Box 10021
Beaumont, TX   77710-0021

Ph:   409/880-8125
Fax:  409/880-8225