Re: E-photo of Kardex Andree Rathemacher 03 Apr 2008 21:40 UTC

Mykie:

I took some pictures for The Virtual Museum of Cataloging and
Acquisitions Artifacts. They may or may not have been posted to that
site yet, but I also have them at the URL below, and they include a
kardex:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andree-debashish/sets/72157603415797188/

andree

--