Re: southern exposure Ian Woodward 11 Apr 2008 20:36 UTC

The latest we received was marked 'v. 36 no.1/2', so not yet. I could not find any volume/issue designations on the two 2007 issues we received, just dates.   One could ask the staff at the Institute of Southern Studies what their plans are for the future. If my experience is representative, the editor and circulation director are not in the habit of returning phone calls.  IW

I.  Woodward
Serials Office
Colgate University Libraries
Case Library and Geyer Center for Information Technology
13 Oak Drive
Hamilton, N.Y. 13346
Ph.:   315-228-7306
Fax:   315-228-7029

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Patricia Pettijohn
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 5:07 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] southern exposure

Seems like all the issues are special reports now; is anyone contemplating how to handle these issues; anyone considering treating it as a monograph or as a monographic serial instead of a journal?

Patricia Pettijohn

Head, Collection Development & Technical Services

Nelson Poynter Memorial Library

University of South Florida St. Petersburg

140 7th Ave. South

St. Petersburg, FL 33701

727-873-4407

ppettijohn@nelson.usf.edu <mailto:ppettijohn@nelson.usf.edu>

So the America I loved still exists, if not in the White House or the Supreme Court or the Senate or the House of Representatives or the media.
The America I love still exists at the front desks of our public libraries.
~ Kurt Vonnegut August 11, 2004