Re: Voyager question Charlotte Brown 23 May 2008 00:06 UTC

Dear Bernadette,

Our catalogue is set up differently (we don't have a "Journal title"
search, but this peculiarity sounds very similar to the one that we had
when we searched by ISSN (there were search results, but they weren't
hotlinks through to the records).  Our systems staff figured out that
the problem was something to do with the search index being different to
the index being used to display the titles.  To solve the problem they
moved the title so that it was the first field that appeared in the
result list (instead of ISSN).  Because there was always a title to
display there was always a link through to the record.  Hopefully you
can do something similar to resolve this issue?

Charlotte
Charlotte Brown
Electronic Resources & Serials Access Librarian
Information Resources
Central Library
University of Otago
Dunedin 9016