Re: Architect Barbara Pope 29 May 2008 13:47 UTC

We have received both #3 and #6, but not #5.  If you can't get these
issues from the publisher, I would recommend trying the ALCTSDEU and
BACKSERV listservs.  Someone out there may have a duplicate issue.

Sincerely,

Barbara Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian
Axe Library