Re: What to do with ERIC microfiche? Barbara Pope 02 Jun 2008 14:37 UTC

Hello, Mark.  We also have many drawers of ERIC fiche, but I'm not sure
how far back it goes.  We have also talked about getting rid of ours,
but are not sure what to do with it.  Please let us know what you come
up with.

Thanks.

Barbara Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian