Re: Architect Rouillard, Marilee 02 Jun 2008 14:53 UTC

Our order says that it includes the Product Guides and we do pay a
similar price.  The problem is that the issue really does looks similar
to a glossy oversized junk mail ad so it can get tossed during sorting.

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Skwor, Jeanette
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 10:00 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Architect

I claimed these issues from Harrassowitz (our vendor) and received the
following response:
        Regarding your claim of Vol. 97 No. 3 winter 2008 the publisher
informed us, that this  issues is not part of any subscription, so it
has to be bought separately.

Ergo, a question for those of you who did receive these issues:  Did you
purchase them separately, or pay for some sort of special, all-inclusive
subscription?  (We paid $59. for calendar year 2008).

Just color me suspicious . . .

Thanks so much ;)

Jeanette Skwor