cataloging question: Workspan Focus Kemp, Rebecca 25 Jun 2008 19:20 UTC

Well, after contacting the publisher, I'm still not sure how to handle
this title.  There have been other issues of Workspan Focus, which is
now issued 3 times a year, but it has different subtitles (and probably
cover titles, too) for each one.  Does anyone out there receive this, so
I can collaborate with you in creating a new record?  I can try to piece
something together if no one else has it.

--Rebecca

Rebecca Kemp
Serials Coordinator Librarian
W.M. Randall Library
UNC Wilmington
601 S. College Rd.
Wilmington, NC 28403
phone (910) 962-7220
fax (910) 962-3078
kempr<at>uncw<dot>edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Kemp, Rebecca
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 2:50 PM
To: 'SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum'
Subject: cataloging question: supplement to Workspan

Hi, Serialsters- here's another one for you.  Does anyone receive
Workspan (OCLC #43957197)?  I received a donation of a number of issues.
In that donation, I see that there are two supplementary issues, one
from September 2006, with masthead title "Workspan Focus: European
Union", and another one from September 2007, with masthead title
"Workspan Focus: Europe".  Here's one of my questions: has anyone
received prior "Focus" supplements with similar titles (from September
2005, for example)?  Is this an annual supplement that should have a
full serial record created for it?

Thanks for any input,
Rebecca