Re: Annals of Internal Medicine & ACP Journal Club Joanne Romano 26 Jun 2008 16:47 UTC

Thank you Debbie and Holly for serving as the conduit for all other subscribers' awareness of this new merger between ACP and Annals of Internal Medicine.

Regards,

Joanne

Joanne Romano, MLS
Serials Librarian
Houston Academy of Medicine-Texas Medical Center Library

________________________________

From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum on behalf of Spindler, Holly
Sent: Mon 6/23/2008 7:44 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Annals of Internal Medicine & ACP Journal Club

Good Morning Debbie,

We also received issues without the inclusion of ACP Journal club.  We
received two different versions of the May 20th issue, each with
different content and covers.  Both included the article about "An
Advantageous Marriage," but only one actually contained the ACP Journal
Club portion (which was edged in blue).  However, we have received our
June 17th issues and there is no ACP Journal Club portion included.  It
seems the publisher is still trying to work out the kinks with this
'Advantageous Marriage.'  And yes, I completely agree with you- it would
have been nice to have been notified in some way other than the
editorial article.

Holly Spindler
Serials
Kettering Medical Library &