Re: Microfilm Splicing Tape Source?? Moffitt, Nellie S CIV CNIC MILL DET, N9 04 Jun 2008 20:43 UTC

http://www.librarysuppliers.com/user-cgi/display.cgi?id=1759

This it???

Nellie S. C. Moffitt, MSLS
Navy General Library Program
Media & Resource Branch
CNIC HQ Det
7736 Kitty Hawk (Bldg 457 room 97)
Millington  TN 38055
* 901-874-6711
* 901-874-6831 fax
* 850-450-7243 - cell
* nellie.moffitt@navy.mil

"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will
get you through times of no libraries."
Anne Herbert, The Whole Earth Catalog

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Barbara Pope
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 15:09
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Microfilm Splicing Tape Source??

Hello.  We are in the midst of collapsing microfilm for the sake of
space.  We need more microfilm splicing tape and cannot seem to find who
makes the tape we are using or something similar.  The tape is on a
roll.  Each piece is shaped like a butterfly and you uncover the tape
one half at a time by pulling off what looks like wax paper.  The number
printed on the inside of the tape roll is T35MF 500-C, but there is no
company name printed.  I did search Google for the number hoping
something would pop up, but no luck.

Has anyone heard of this tape?  Is it still manufactured?  If not, do
you know of something similar?

Thank you for any information.

Sincerely,

Barbara Pope, MALS