360 Link--Link Text (2 messages) SERIALST Moderator 06 Jun 2008 15:40 UTC

2 messages:

(1)----------------------------
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 07:33:04 -0500
From: Sally Krash <sally.krash@swri.org>
Subject: RE: [SERIALST] 360 Link--Link Text

We use "Get this from the SwRI Library".

Sally Krash
Electronic Resources Librarian
Southwest Research Institute Library
CC 26 Bldg 84
6220 Culebra Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78238
Phone: 210.522.3097
Fax: 210.522.5479
skrash@swri.org

Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 07:47:00 -0700
From: "Hoyte, Daniel" <hoyte@chapman.edu>

We use "Check for Full Text." That seems to have worked well.

Daniel Hoyte
Electronic Resources Technician
Chapman University Leatherby Libraries
(714) 532-7745